Urgent!! Need Help !!

Reaction score
Hello all,
In 1998, I used Mac MS word to complete my PhD thesis, and I think I used StuffIt to compress the file and used MacBinary to encode the file into a .sit.bin file. Last year, I donated my old mac to the Salvation Army and now I only have access to a PC. I need someone who can help me to decode this file back into MSWord and save it in Windows MSword or PDF file. If you think you can help me, please reply to my post, and I will send you the file. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
It is not a good idea to list your email address in any forum. Spammers love to harvest email addresses that way. Furthermore, the idea of a forum is such that replies are sent to the forum. That way we can all learn something.

Reaction score
You're welcome.

I'm not familiar with PC much at all, but I'd suggest looking for a PC application on sites such as VersionTracker. They're bound to have something that extracts .bin files on PCs.

Ask a Question