Transfer photo from PC to Imac

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a newbie to Apple. I want to buy the new imac 20"2.6ghz. model. I want to transfer all my photos(3000) from my pc to the new mac. i understand that the store will transfer one file. So I packed all my pictures in a file and my word doc. into another and place both into a single folder. Here is my question. When I open the photos what will happen?

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a newbie to Apple. I want to buy the new imac 20"2.6ghz. model. I want to transfer all my photos(3000) from my pc to the new mac. i understand that the store will transfer one file. So I packed all my pictures in a file and my word doc. into another and place both into a single folder. Here is my question. When I open the photos what will happen?

Hello, when you double click your photo files on your Mac, an application called "Preview" should open and show you your photos. :)

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for the info. I am currently using picasa from google for my photo album. What do you suggest I use in imac

Ask a Question