The Sims 3: Ambitions [(Intel) Article]

Reaction score
In The Sims 3: Ambitions, your favorite digital characters will get the chance to embark on the career of their dreams: firefighter, investigator, stylist, ghost hunter, doctor, architectural designer, or even a self-employed entrepreneur slicing their own path through the capitalism jungle. For the first time, you can follow them at work, thrilling as they rescue Sims from burning buildings or capture poltergeists. Ambitions also brings new inventing and sculpting skills to the game, lets you mark your Sims with elaborate tattoos, and serves up a new town, Twinbrook.

More...

Reaction score
I played this game with my friend. This is a nice game. I'm really impressed by the variety of facial expressions, this game can convey. I feel so special to be included, and the air so sweet, too. I'm going to class Trailer Park. Now things are very interesting new characters, and neighbors is fun to see how players interact with the world.

Ask a Question