Survey

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'll start by introducing myself a little. I'm a student from Ireland studying Creative Multimedia and for one of the modules in my course I have to interact and do an ethnography on an online community. This basically means just seeing how people talk to each other online and the use of people's signatures etc.

As part of this, I would really appreciate if you guys took literally 1 minute of you time to complete a short 10 question survey to help me gather some facts and figures about the community.

Survey Link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFFGR2RiblpLWG9oZ21GTWt5QkMwUEE6MQ

I'll obviously share this information with those who are interested in seeing the results and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would consider sharing this with others who you think might be interested. Just a little note to say that nothing personal will be shared as all usernames will be pixelated when I submit my work to my lecturer so don't worry about that. ONly my lecturer will see it.

If any of you could send this on to anyone I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing the results,
rosmad

Ask a Question