Startup problem with Bluberry iBook

Reaction score
If anyone recognises this post it's because it's on another mac forum but no help so far. If anyone can help I'd be most appreciative, Cheers all.

Can anyone help? I was using my Blueberry iBook last night and it was working just dandy. I powered it down as normal when finished. Today when I went to turn it on - nada! If I press the power button there's a brief whizzing sound (about 1/2 a second or so), and then a little click. After that nothing. I had a look at a post (on another site) which suggested unplugging everything, taking the battery out and then pressing the powwer buton for 10 seconds then putting it all back together. Tried this and no luck. Any ideas out there? I've only just got used to it and I'm feeling stuck without it already so any help greatly appreciated. I have no Apple repair shop anywhere close by so, unfortunately, that's not an option. Geo
modify_inline.gif

Reaction score
Re: Startup problem with Bluberry iBook - SORTED!!

:D My experience with dos/windows should have taught me to look for a simple solution. As luck would have it I was told of a local repair shop that deals with Macs. Went in and was back out in about ten minutes. Turned out the problem was so basic I never even thought about it. All he did was remove the memory, clean the contacts and stuck it back in - hey presto - working iBook.:) :) :)
Happy bunny again.

Ask a Question