Start With PowerBook Problem

Reaction score
Firstly I am apologizing because my English is poor.
some days ago i saw my mac starting different than other times.When i turn Mac on the start screen resolution is smaller than other times. Then when Mac loads the resolution (full screen) comes again. I am sure that is a little problem but i wonder i anyone could help me. If anyone could help me please use the simplest words to answer because i don't have the knowledge of English well.Sorry......
Thanks from Greece

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

Can you give us a little more information...

What version of OS is your Mac running ?

Does this happen after the Mac has crashed or does it also happen when shutting down properly ?

Does this sometimes happen after playing a game on your Mac ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to send this informations from the beginning
Well, I bought a Powerbook G4 1.66 and I am running in OS X 10.4.8
No the Mac doesn't crashes. In fact it hasn't crashed for 2 years.
I have two more questions: I want to extend it's memory?(now I am with 512mb and i want to extend it to 1.5 gb) Does it worth it?
I have the laptop for 2 years and still i haven't learn all it's abilities.
I am from Greece and here the Mac aren't popular enough. I am not able to find any games to buy in store exept from Internet! I am searching throughout the Internet to find solutions because here the things are a 10 years behind any other country as concer Mac.
Thanks for your time.

Ask a Question