slide show issues

Reaction score
I made a fabulous slideshow cd with music the other day.
I am now trying to make another one. I have all the pics loaded in, have picked the songs, have played the slideshow...works so far...but when i export the slideshow, the quicktime movie it is made in to will play all the pics but will only play 1 song and the rest of the slideshow is silent...help

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have you tried it with different songs...

...are the songs you are using 'bought' ones from the iTunes store ?

What software are 'creating ' in ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I loaded the pictures from a cd onto iphoto, created the slideshow and exported it to movies (quicktime player). The songs I used were from a cd.

Reaction score
another thing, it plays fine in iphoto but when it is exported into the quicktime movie, it will only play one song and the rest of the slideshow is silent

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have had a go myself and the only way to get it to work is to 'join' the music tracks together !

It apparently is a bug, which is hopefully due to be fixed.

Depending on what software you have you...

If you have QuickTime Pro then you can just drag each individual track onto QuickTime Player then copy and paste each one into the first track, getiing one track with all your songs in for the slides show. Then reimport to iTunes and add into your Slide Show.

joinCDtracks.jpg

Another way reimport them from the CD and click the 'Join Tracks', this will then give you 'one' track that you can use for your slide show...

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I was able to get it to work. I ended up purchasing and downloading the songs I wanted from itunes and then i tried it again. For some reason it worked, whereas the songs from the cds did not. But your way sounds so much easier. I will definately try it next time.
Thanks

Ask a Question