Signatures

Reaction score
I'm trying out a few signatures and would like some suggestions.

Just say if they're poo cos I can't do a thing with photoshop. :D

Attachments

• Signature 1.jpg
    Signature 1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 562

Ric

Reaction score
Very nice, I will post you a few alternatives...

... have you been hit over the head with a PC in a previous life, (technically you ought to change your Avatar to "Windoze Killer" as a PC is what you're currently working on, a Personal Computer)

I also used to dislike Windoze Machines, but unfortunatley in the commercial world it does help to understand and be able to work on various platforms, never limit your choices in life...here endeth todays lesson...by the way I currently own various hardware 1 x Spectrum 16k (with 32k Ram Pack), 8 Mac's including a Mac llx, Mac llFX, Performa 5200 and a few more besides..and a Sun Sparc 20, and yes for my sins one HP Windoze laptop.

Reaction score
Ric said:
Very nice, I will post you a few alternatives...

... have you been hit over the head with a PC in a previous life, (technically you ought to change your Avatar to "Windoze Killer" as a PC is what you're currently working on, a Personal Computer)

I also used to dislike Windoze Machines, but unfortunatley in the commercial world it does help to understand and be able to work on various platforms, never limit your choices in life...here endeth todays lesson...by the way I currently own various hardware 1 x Spectrum 16k (with 32k Ram Pack), 8 Mac's including a Mac llx, Mac llFX, Performa 5200 and a few more besides..and a Sun Sparc 20, and yes for my sins one HP Windoze laptop.

I never intended to keep my avatar I just gabbed it off google and stuck it there to test your avatar system. I'll change it soon.

Well I dislike Windows because I first started using Windows and got really annoyed by losing my work all the time and crashing or the schools comps getting infected with viruses and losing all my stuff also I hate the layout, "user interface" and when somebody told me about macs I listined
investigated and bought one and i'v never looked back :)

I can understand why some people need to use Windoze for app's that are not yet avialible on mac yet, I needed access for college (wonder why M$ didn't put it in office for mac :eek: )
but now that i'v finished with access I'v have absolutly no need for windows or any of it's buggy app's "Hurra" :D

I'd like to get my hands on some old macs but have nowhere to put em
as they are collectables :D but, if I see that apple you've got in your avatar i'll make room and buy it because it's soo cool.

Anyways i'm gonna think of a avatar & sig to go togther and il put it on soon.

Reaction score
I want to stick this under my signature.

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 414
Reaction score
Ric said:
...I'm very pleased for you ?

...what's up will it not let you do what you want?

I'm in edit sig and there's no
tags so, I can't put it under it. :(

Ric

Reaction score
Doesn't work very well I'm afraid !

It means that you have to hot link back to a website that is hosting your image.

I will probably turn this off sorry...

Ric

Reaction score
Just doing some cross platform testing and noticed this...

Danster: Really musn't like PC's, even his sig doesn't work on them, LOL !

See image below "from Win XP, IE"

Attachments

• dssignature.jpg
    dssignature.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 506
Reaction score
I'm suprised Windoze can even interact with a properly hosted website :D

imo everything looks like that on M$ boxes when i'm at college they just plain suck!

Reaction score
Just a quick question.

Would it be possible for me to stick this animation in my signature?

You gotta admit it's the coolest thing ever :D

Attachments

• starwars.gif
    starwars.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 480

Ask a Question