Shared Internet found but no internet

Reaction score
It's always works perfectly fine. I actived my internet sharing and my girlfriend was connected via Airport. But not this sunday moring. All stettings had not been changed. But I tryed everything a Appledummy can do. Deactived everything an connect angain (Airport, Sharing, Internetconnection). On the Mac with internet i have internet, but on the connected other Mac, which seems connected with the sharing Mac ( Airports displays it), there is no internetconnection. I found something that the ISP is able to deny this services, but my girlfriend told me today that happes for time to time, so it must be an software problem. The funny thing is when the sharing MAc has no internet, the loading of the Websites dont even start, but when there is internetconection it trys to connect but i get an time out.

Please some suggestion,

best regards,

tom

Reaction score
Ok, i solved the Problem. I have two modem/internet/connection softwares. I always connect with the software that first starts, that causes the confusion. All I had to do is give the Internet Sharing the right Connectionsoftware ... of corse.

tom

Ask a Question