Removal of onspeed

Reaction score
Need some help guys and I am a new convert from the Windows side
I have a Mac with OSx, i downloaded a a program called Onspeed which claims to speed up your broadband speed, does the job quite well but I can not access my Mac messenger at all, i have tried to shut it down which means I can not use google chrome or safari as my browser(apparently it integrates with these on installation of software), i can use Firefox though.However i am not able to sign on in Mac messenger, I have tried to remove it from my system ,it wont go away, Onspeed have been no help whatsoever, they can not fathom it, I have also tried to remove mac messenger and re install it, that does not work either, any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
Mohammed

Reaction score
Uninstalling ONSPEED on MacOS X
Mac OS X 10.2

Please click on the link below to download the removal script. Once downloaded all you need to do is double-click the archive to open it and then double-click the script file inside it.

ONSPEED_remover.dmg
Code:
http://www.onspeed.com/en/help/mac/post_purchase.php?id=1

Mac OS X 10.3 and newer

Please simply drag the ONSPEED application from your Applications folder to the Trash.

Ask a Question