Really could use an opinion

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
First thing I apologize if topic like this was here before. However I didn't find one that answer my question. The thing is I'm a long pc user and I'm thinking about changing platforms. I need a machine which main purpose will be video/movie/audio editing. Many people recommended mac for this and I'm asking which model would suit this work best? Also I'd still need windows for certain tasks and I've learnt it's possible with something called "bootcamp" i think. Does it handle Windows well on mac? Another thing is the fact that I'm a gamer and I wonder how games run on mac?(I know bootcamp also comes to play here). I was recommended a 17'' macbook pro. Could you guys confirm/deny this reccomendation? And if deny could you point the model that meets those requirements?
Thanks for any answers and sorry for any eventual language mistakes (english ain't my home language:)).

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
First thing I apologize if topic like this was here before. However I didn't find one that answer my question. The thing is I'm a long pc user and I'm thinking about changing platforms. I need a machine which main purpose will be video/movie/audio editing. Many people recommended mac for this and I'm asking which model would suit this work best? Also I'd still need windows for certain tasks and I've learnt it's possible with something called "bootcamp" i think. Does it handle Windows well on mac? Another thing is the fact that I'm a gamer and I wonder how games run on mac?(I know bootcamp also comes to play here). I was recommended a 17'' macbook pro. Could you guys confirm/deny this reccomendation? And if deny could you point the model that meets those requirements?
Thanks for any answers and sorry for any eventual language mistakes (english ain't my home language:)).
I highly recommend this. I'm thinking about buying it myself but my eMac is running so well and at the moment I don't need two Macs.
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...e&mco=7B723646&node=home/shop_mac/family/imac

Ask a Question