Problems with sending files via bluetooth to mobile

Reaction score
I recently came across instructions on how to create your own ringtones. I downloaded all the software recommended (Audacity and LAME lib). Everyhting went smoothly during the editing process, and everything was very easy to use. I only had trouble when I tried to send the mp3 to my phone via bluetooth. I made sure bluetooth was turned on on both my phone and the computer. I synced them together and they recognized each other. I clicked on the mp3, clicked on finder/services/send file to bluetooth device. Then a box would pop up (bluetooth file exchange) and ask to select a device. My phone was there, I selected it and hit send. It would say verifying device, act like it was going to work but then another box came up that said "file transfer failed: internal error" I also tried this on a different mp3 and it did the same thing. I can work my way around a mac pretty well as we have always had one, but i am new to the bluetooth thing. I only use it for the wireless keyboard and mouse.

I have Mac OS X 10.4.11 and my phone is LG shine or LGCU720

anyone have any ideas???

Also important, I have successfully sent a photo and a ringtone from my phone to my computer so why can't I do the reverse.

Ask a Question