Photobooth not working......green screen

Reaction score
I reformatted my macbook pro the other day and i just opened my photo booth for first time since and all i get is a green screen and when it takes pic it's still green. my isight thing is on the green light is on......dose anyone know how to fix it??:confused:

Reaction score
Yes! I am having the same problem. Even if I haven't ever started photobooth, the iSight camera light stays on and never turns off, even though there are no other programs accessing the camera.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I reformatted my macbook pro the other day and i just opened my photo booth for first time since and all i get is a green screen and when it takes pic it's still green. my isight thing is on the green light is on......dose anyone know how to fix it??:confused:

Have you ran Software Update since the reformat? That may fix it.

Can you please check to see whether your display's Colors setting is set to "Thousands" in the Displays pane of System Preferences.

If it is, then change the settings to display millions of colors instead of thousands:

Apple menu ~> System Preferences ~> Displays ~> Display tab. ~> Colors pop-up menu ~> Millions.

@Sneaky, rippenflobin hasn't stated that the iSight camera light is constantly on, so I think your issue may be a different one.

Either way, here's an iSight Troubleshooting link.

/

Ask a Question