OS X quit unexpectedly

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know where else to go, my OS X (10.4.10, I'd rather not upgrade because it caused me other problems before and I had to archive-and-install back down to this) just quit unexpectedly.

A gray veil descended and a text to tell me to restart. Has never happened before, but I'm totally shook up! This should not happen! I've got MBP 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 GB memory and about 60Gb free space on my HD. I was uploading some photos from iPhoto to Facebook so I had Firefox open and Skype as well as iPhoto. I updated smcFanControl yesterday and have been using it since (I never really used the old one) also installed some new Widgets yesterday but that's it. I haven't touched the insides of my machine and no one else has either since I got it 2 years ago.

I'm really worried. I love my machine and depend upon it daily. I really hope someone can help me. If I need to post the panic log, I can do that. I don't understand anything of it.

Thanks, Elfie

Ask a Question