Okay... A FEW QUESTIONS!

Reaction score
i am new to mac computers. i bought a macbook pro yesterday and i am having fun using it. but there are just a few things that are bothering me.
Number 1- How do i copy and paste like would if i had windows? or is it not available. because its rather anoying having to click edit all the time. please answer!

number 2 - how can i click on more than one option, for instance, my last laptop was windows and you could click ctrl and then tick whatever options you want, instead of doing it one by one. is that possible on a mac? if so, how?

i think thats all my probs at the moment. but i know where to come to for help if i have any more issues. (providing i get any help on here in the first place!lol)

cheers for ur help if u leave any.

frm katherine

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

Think of the Command key (Apple key) as the control key is on the PC...the one either side of the space bar on a MacBook Pro, with the four leaf clover on it.

So 'copy' Command + c

So 'paste' Command + v

So 'cut' Command + x

So 'print' Command + p

Multiple selections...again you can Command click to make non-contiguous selections, or shift click to make a contiguous selection.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
you can use the command button (apple and the little squiggle on bottom left beside the space bar) and c for copy or v for paste as you would on windows.

Ask a Question