Need Help With Mail Scheduling With Automator

Reaction score
Hi This Is My First Post On The Forum.Can Anyone Help Me I Need To Send Multiple E mails On Specific Days But When I Use Automator To Make A Workflow And Test It A Popup Message Appears Saying Invalid Email Address. But When I Use The Same Address In Mac Mail It Sends Ok. Thank's In Advance Steve:confused::confused::confused:

Reaction score
Yes, I found this yesterday, too.

It's the CC and BCC fields needing some data. I've just CC and BCC to junk accounts as a work around.

Please ensure you Provide Mail Feedback under the Mail menu to let Apple know so they can fix this.

Reaction score
Thanks For Your Quick Reply. This Is How I Sorted My Problem Out Mate. Open Your Old Workflows Press Command + N To Open A New Automator Window Up And Select Service.
Now Just Copy Your Old Automator Workflow And Give It A Name And Save. This Worked For Me Now I Just Use The Right Click Menu/ Services
Etc Hope This Helps
Steve:):)

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, so the problem doesn't persist when running as a service, very strange...

My script is a part of a larger Office Automation system and is being called from my App so that's not going to work for me.

Cheers
KM

Ask a Question