Myst V

Reaction score
:confused: Has anyone out there played or currently playing Myst V with MAC OS10?
I am having problems with the grab feature on part of the game. It will show hand but not grab and makes a scratching sound and no movement of lever I am trying to move.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

Sorry for the slow response, we've all been on holiday !

I haven't got Myst V ;-( Father Christmas must have missed that off the list !

Have you managed to solve this yet ? or do you still need help.

regards and Happy New Year

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
mac user 1 via email...

Thanks for the reply. Hope you had a great holiday. No I still can't get the power switches in the control room on Todelmer in Myst V to operate. I finally gave up and moved on in the game. I am beginning to wonder if I have a bad CD, as everything else that requires using the grab feature seems to be working fine. Do you know any other mini Mac user's who have run into this problem? The game runs under the Classic Control environment.

Thanks

Michael

Ric

Reaction score
Hi Michael,

Had a great holiday thanks, hope you did too !

You sparked my interest...so I bought myself a copy today... a Christmas present to myself !

I had the original Myst game way back when...

If I end up doing no work I shall blame you ;-)

I'll let you know about the switches once I get chance to have a go myself !

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am just starting the game tonight...so hopefully I will be able to see what you mean, at some point ;-)

...it's been a while since I played a game like Myst...

regards

Ric

Ask a Question