Music stopping while on Safari (iPod Touch)

Reaction score
I am having this problem that while listening to music and going on Safari that the music will quit out. Anyone else having this problem?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I am having this problem that while listening to music and going on Safari that the music will quit out. Anyone else having this problem?

There seems to be conflicting info on the web regarding this with some reports that the iPod Touch can multi-task and others where a user has had some issues with listening to music whilst browsing.

The iPod touch can “multitask”. You can listen to music while surfing the internet, or browsing through the iPod’s menus.

However, two tasks that output audio can’t be done at the same time, so no listening to music while watching videos or shopping in the iTunes WiFi store.

Try clearing Safari's Cache memory and if that solves the problem then you may need to keep clearing the Cache regularly, as it gets full again.

Reaction score
Thanks. I think it worked a little.

But it keeps seeming to restart itself. I was listing to music and broswing through cover flow and all of a sudden the music stopped and the ipod returned to the main menu. I went back to cover flow
and I can consistently get it to 'restart' if I make the iPod work to hard by going through the albums too fast. Its only half full (7GBs on a 16GB) and it really shouldnt be having these problems.

Reaction score
When you plug it into iTunes, check to see if you have the latest iPod Touch Software. You can do this by clicking on Check For Update.

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
And now it is not working unless I plug it in to a computer. And when you do it says it is in recovery mode. Is there anyway to take it out of recovery mode without having to restore?

Note: This is the second time its happened.

Reaction score

May be their is any problem with their script or may be it don't support safari browser. Check latest updates of safari.

Ask a Question