macOS Sierra Log out when play streaming videos

Reaction score
For some time now when I play a streaming video (YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video) soon after the computer goes black, and the session is closed, having to enter the password and losing all the work that has not been saved.

System Preferences / Security and Privacy / Advanced / Log out after (X) minutes of inactivity not check.

This is what I have taken from the console, for what it's worth, the last thing that has been registered before the logout:

Report Crash

Subsystem: com.apple.crashreportter.crash Category:

Activity ID: - Thread ID 0x0 PID: 988

com.apple.message.domain: com.apple.crashreporter.writereport.crash
com.apple.message.signature: WindowServer
com.apple.message.signature2: UNBUNDLED ||| 600.00 (15)
com.apple.message.signature3: UNKNOWN
com.apple.message.result: NO
com.apple.message.summarize: YES
SenderMachUUID: 55EE37EC-2E24-3F78-92AB-E16E50E9310C

System.log

Oct 15 12:25:16 Mac-Pro-de-Ramone com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] (com.apple.CalendarNotification.CalNCService [312]): Service exited due to signal: Killed: 9 sent by CalNCService [ 312]

Oct 15 12:25:21 Mac-Pro-de-Ramone com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] (com.apple.coreservices.useractivityd [394]): Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Oct 15 12:25:21 Mac-Pro-de-Ramone com.apple.xpc.launchd [1] (com.google.Chrome.11544 [491]): Service did not exit 5 seconds after SIGTERM. Sending SIGKILL.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

It happens to me so much in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

I have MacOs Sierra 10.12.6.

Thank you.

Ask a Question