MacBook Pro wont accept disks -please help

Reaction score
Hi I am total newbie when it come to this tech stuff, but I am despite!:confused: I am about to have a baby by cesarian (on Tuesday) and will stuck in the hospital for 5 days and today my MacBook Pro would not accept a cd or a dvd! Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't think I have time to take it to the store before my delivery date and I really want to be able to watch movies and entertain my other two children. Love to hear anyones advice. Thanks Leslie

Reaction score
Hi I am total newbie when it come to this tech stuff, but I am despite!:confused: I am about to have a baby by cesarian (on Tuesday) and will stuck in the hospital for 5 days and today my MacBook Pro would not accept a cd or a dvd! Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't think I have time to take it to the store before my delivery date and I really want to be able to watch movies and entertain my other two children. Love to hear anyones advice. Thanks Leslie
If your drive accepts the discs then spits them out, chances are you need a new drive. Perhaps your hubby can get you an external drive for the time being. :D

Ask a Question