MacBook Pro loses cursor and expose

Reaction score
hi - i think the subject line says it all! I have the newest in the family intel duo macbook pro - and every now and then the cursor is nowhere to be found - i tap the trackpad and whizz it around -nothing helps - but then it appears as suddenly as it disappeared. The other thing is that i will set the corners for Expose - they will work a few times after a restart - and then they will stop working
Any ideas??? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello Melifair and welcome!!

Sounds like your computer needs to get disk permissions repaired. It's really simple. Open up or Applications folder. Go to Utilities, then go to Disk Utility. Select the First Aid tab if it is not selected already. Then select your Macintosh HD drive on the left hand side of the program. Then click repair permissions. After that is done, restart your computer. Let us know if you need further help or if that does not solve the problem. Take Care!

Cheers
Searay

Reaction score
Thank you - that is amazing!!!! It has worked perfectly ever since i did what you said. I am so grateful - thanks again very much indeed!

Reaction score
No problem!

If you ever notice little quarks like that in your computer...usually repairing disk permissions will do the trick. Take care!

Cheers on this Christmas Day
Searay

Ask a Question