MacBook Flashing Question Mark

Reaction score
I've looked at the other flashing question mark threads, but they don't help at all because my Mac came pre-installed with OSX 10.4 - no installation disk.

The problem is simple. I left Azureus on for a few hours to download some music (Rattle's Mahler compilation, although it's not like anyone cares) while I was at my baseball game. I'd done this before with no problem. When I got back, the computer was running extremely slow, so I restarted it. I got the question mark on boot.

Reaction score
I've looked at the other flashing question mark threads, but they don't help at all because my Mac came pre-installed with OSX 10.4 - no installation disk.

The problem is simple. I left Azureus on for a few hours to download some music (Rattle's Mahler compilation, although it's not like anyone cares) while I was at my baseball game. I'd done this before with no problem. When I got back, the computer was running extremely slow, so I restarted it. I got the question mark on boot.

Here's a few things that you can try.
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58042

Ask a Question