Mac "Waiting for the disks to reappear" error

Reaction score
I have an USB, brand new. Yesterday i was able to format the disk(1 partition, Journaled, GUID) and then install some files to create a bootable Mac usb for PC with UniBeast. Now today, when i open the PC, it said that the usb is unreadable, so does UniBeast. When i try to format the disk it said "Waiting for the disks to reappear"(50%) but format to FAT32 is ok. Notice that when i open the disk ultility, under the 15.47GB Kingston Datatraveler, there is a partition name "disk1s1"(grayed out), when i try to repair the partition, it couldn't. I checked diskutil list in Terminal, it goes like this
lC4NKVW.png[

HELP!

Reaction score
First of all, if you are preparing that disk/partition for use on a PC with a Windows OS, it must be formatted as either MS-DOS (Fat) or Ex-Fat, with a Partition Scheme of Master Boot Record.

Secondly what is UniBeast? Never heard of that.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

UniBeast is a third-party "hack" software tool that allows OS X to be installed on ANY Intel-based PC - i.e. non-Apple Intel computers. Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with or support software installs of this nature. I would recommend that you contact the folks on the tonymacx86.com Forum for support.

C

Ask a Question