Lost entire music collection

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've had an utter nightmare. A decade of music collecting lost. I'm not sure how they were deleted from Imac in the 1st place, but my own stupidity and bad memory allowed itunes to over right to my ipod when I reconnected.

I've not set up time machine, but am wondering if there's another method of getting the machine to reboot from a time when the mp3s existed.

Any help HUGELY appreciated!

thanks

Neil

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

First stop using both the iMac and the iPod...then there's more chance of recovery.

Then you either need to buy some data recovery software (Datarescue ll), or send the iMac to someone who will recover it for you...

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I have also lost my mac data recently. I have used Stellar Phoenix Mac data recovery. This mac recovery software helps me to recover my lost data. This software supports HFS,HFS+,HFSX, HFS Wrapper file systems. This software demo version is free in which you can see the preview of your recoverable data.

Ask a Question