Jailbreak iPhone 5C?

Reaction score
Until a couple days ago I was totally unaware of jailbreak, although I've been using Macs since 1984. We bought a new Honda, which has Apple Play. But I was disappointed in the limited number of applications available, esp. Google maps, so I checked into ways to get around the limitations.

So I discovered jailbreak. But it's very complicated and a bit scary--download stuff from some random guy in China, etc. You Tube videos skip over the crucial steps--they assume you already have jailbreak and go from there. Other videos are clearly obsolete. This is an iPhone 5C, so 32 bit, with 10.3.3. iOS. Are there any commendations for a relatively safe and easy jailbreak?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't recommend ANY jailbreaking at all. You can easily brick your iPhone, and render it unusable. In addition, if you do jailbreak it, you will have to reapply the jailbreak every time iOS is updated.

There aren't any safe and easy jailbreak methods or services.

C

Ask a Question