iTunes view of Pictures on AppleTV

Reaction score
I have been uploading all my pictures to my AppleTV. Unfortunately, in the slideshow mode of viewing the photos they go by alphabetical not chronological order. I don't know how to alter them?

The problem with chronological order is that when I copied the photo files over, from my memory card, it lost the original "created" date. and it copies by alphabetical order. Now the chronological order, is the alphabetical order.

Plus.....and this is why I'm posting on the MAC-OS X Applications forum. When I look at my AppleTV view through iTunes, I can see the library of content, including music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Radio......but I can't see my photos.

iTunes doesn't show me the photos I've uploaded to the AppleTV. So I can't figure out how to re-order the slideshow.

Any help? Either getting the photos to show in chronological order, or viewing them on my AppleTV through iTunes?

Ask a Question