iphone 4 issue?

Reaction score
this might be a horriable question but im new to the iphone and mac in general. i recently got a iphone 4 through verizon and it works great but today i tried to make a phone call and the person i was calling couldnt hear me like i was on mute but it wasnt. i could hear him loud and clear but he couldnt hear a word i said so he calls back and i cant hear him this time.. this is the only time i have had a issue with this and have made a few phone calls. dont know if there is a issue with my phone or if there is a issue with service that he had both phones are on verizon . love the phone just wish i could make calls with out wondering if its going to work right now :confused: thanks in advance for any and all help

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a hard time hearing you? I wouldn't worry about it if its only his phone.. the problem is probably on his end or he just needs hearing aids.

Reaction score
I think the problem is probably due to network overload. Sometimes, i also have problems such

Reaction score
Hi Starbucks,

Sorry to hear about your loss, if at some point you have had find my iPhone on then log into iCloud lock and wipe the phone.
I lost mine last year when it was switched off and all worked well. Luckily I retrieved it after a week and reset via iTunes over wifi to pervious backup.

Ask a Question