inserting photos in word document

Reaction score
I am trying to create a Christmas letter with photos from iPhoto files. I want them to be various sizes and possibly overlapping. Also, I'd like to insert clip art. I've tried several things and even consulted MAC for Dummies. No help there! Can anyone help?

Reaction score
In Word, there is a menu that allows you to insert a photo from your files. Go to Insert > Picture > From file > and navigate to where your photos are. You'll be able to insert one photo at a time. However, I don't know if MS Word allows overlapping photos.

Reaction score
When you go search for the photos, you should look at the folder where you keep the files, not iPhoto (the application). The command Insert > Picture > From file > looks for a file, not an application. Do you know which folder you are keeping the photos you want to insert? I'm not talking about the application you use to view (iPhoto). Trust me, you can add photos to Word documents, but you need to locate the photos in your computer and navigate to that location using the sequence given above.

Reaction score
I am trying to create a Christmas letter with photos from iPhoto files. I want them to be various sizes and possibly overlapping. Also, I'd like to insert clip art. I've tried several things and even consulted MAC for Dummies. No help there! Can anyone help?

Try this; drag your piccy to your desktop, open Word ,then simply drag the picture to the document. The picture will immediatley open, you can adjust the size if you wish.

Ask a Question