incomplete downloads

Reaction score
Every time I try to download something, like a software update, or an audiobook, etc. (it doesn't seem to matter what it is) midway through the download freezes. It just stops downloading. I am using a 12" G4 ibook, I just upgraded to 10.4.10 (after many frustrating incomplete attempts) I tried upgrading my Firefox to the newest version, and I have tried switching off the airport and connecting over the ethernet cable. it still doesn't matter. I have restarted the computer, quit and restarted firefox. My network diagnostics on my system preferences says I am connected to the internet whether I use the ethernet or the airport. I have wasted many hours already. The worst is it freezing when it is 100mb into a 170 meg dowload. Argh

Reaction score
Oops, I meant Speed Download not Spped Download. Any luck downloading late at night when there's less internet traffic or does this happen pretty much all the time?

Ask a Question