IBook Screen

Reaction score
Alright so this is where the total laptop NEWB comes out in me. But me being a 21 year old college student it is needless to say that my screen isn't the cleanest thing in the world. Now I'm not one of those people that just rubs it with my fingers as I know better than that. But out of fear of damaging it I haven't really done anything to clean it other than to take a tissue and get the dust off very lightly. It now has small spots on and i would like to clean it but do not know the appropriate way to do so. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there Andy,

there are lots of products out there for cleaning screens Apple recommend iKlear

I can't put a direct to the product, because of the way the Apple Store works, but just go to the Apple Store and search for iKlear, I have used it myself and it's very good !

Alternatively a paper kitchen towel, wet but rung out does a reasonable job !

Just make sure it's really rung out !

regards

Ric

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

I concur...iKlear is great. Just make sure your screen has been off for a spell and is cool...it streaks less that way.

Ask a Question