I turned on my Computer, and everything is enlarged

Reaction score
Mac OS X, Version 10.4.11, 667 MHz

I don't understand this thing. I have been having problems with it lately - Safari will freeze on me constantly, so I have to force quit. Now when I "wake" my computer up from hibernation, everything is enlarged. I mean HUGE. I have no idea what happened. I have restarted it and everything. If you have any ideas.... PLEASE let me know. This thing just frustrates me SO much.
Thank you,
Jessica

Reaction score
Try holding the control key while you move the mouse or trackpad. You can enlarge the screen that way, and reverse the motion to return it to normal. Maybe you accidentally held the control key while you started the computer. Otherwise, Make sure Zoom is turned off in the Universal Access pref pane in System Preferences (from the Apple Menu); while your there, check the resolution setting under the display tab from the Displays pane. For the Safari problem, try cleaning your Safari caches with Onyx (a free download) from http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs2/english/onyx_leopard.html
Be sure to pick the right one for your operating system. Also, remove any plugins you might have added to Safari. Hope that helps!

Ask a Question