I screwed up and bought the 12" iBook G4 Panther OS X - can't burn home movies now

Reaction score
Bought Toaster software on the advice of a different Mac help site. The iMovie software apparently requires so much technical knowledge that I have given up all hope of ever burning a 3 minute home recording, much less the hours of camcorder footage I'm storing in my closet. I'm about to hand the iBook over to my 12-year-old daughter so I can buy a PC with easy-to-use movie-making features.

Mac people promised the iBook was an amateur movie-maker's dream. Maybe I'm sleeping on the wrong side of the bed?

Reaction score
Re: I screwed up and bought the 12" iBook G4 Panther OS X - can't burn home movies no

mac peopel also like to preach about how good their paltform is while they tend to forget that switching is not as easy as peopel make it out to be or that not everybody has the enromous amount of hands on experience in it

personally forget imovie go for popcorn and toast
though i must confess i never really botherd with non dvd movie files
maybe you are giving up abit easy though
tried looking for tutorials yet ?
the idea that plug a mac in turn it on instant productivity is amyth its a computer a machine
and like every computer you need to learn it

Ask a Question