i Photo Behaving Strangely

Reaction score
Grateful for help with this.
When looking at photos in albums (some photos from web sites) i Photo has begun to show a black square with white exclamation mark. Usually for the last 3 or 4 photos. I can understand that the web sites might have done this, but some images are years old and this has only happened in last few weeks. Pretty small albums too, so I don't think I'm overloading. Any idea if its a bug or just something that websites are doing? or does my i Photo software need a reboot/cleanse?
Got OSX 10.5.6 512: MB DDR SDRAM: 2Gz. Many thanks.:)

Reaction score
The exclamation mark generally means that the photo you're trying to access no longer exists or has been moved from the original location where it was before. iPhoto cannot locate it. Do you have a back-up of your iPhoto library? Have you tried to rebuild your iPhoto library to see if it solves the problem?

Reaction score
Thank you for this I think that must be it because some of the photos are old and the sites might well have updated over the years.

Ask a Question