SOLVED I need help with my apple mac pro

Reaction score
i have a old apple mac pro i need to format the hard drive & install osx snow leopard . i would pay for any one who can help me with this i live in Marks Gate Romford Essex RM65JJ thank u forb taking the time reading this message .

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

NOTE: I deleted your phone number for safety and security reasons.

Sorry, that's a bit far of a commute for me, as I am in the US. ;)

-Which exact model Mac Pro?
-Do you have the Snow Leopard installer disc(s)?

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK...

Is the Mac Pro working now? If so, you can get the exact model by clicking  > About This Mac.

You can also enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage

It will help to know the exact model, to ensure it is compatible with Snow Leopard, to give you the correct steps to erase the hard drive and install Snow Leopard from the disc.

Do you need to save any of the data on the hard drive?

C

Reaction score
OK...

Is the Mac Pro working now? If so, you can get the exact model by clicking  > About This Mac.

You can also enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage

It will help to know the exact model, to ensure it is compatible with Snow Leopard, to give you the correct steps to erase the hard drive and install Snow Leopard from the disc.

Do you need to save any of the data on the hard drive?

C
it's a 2007 model

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

You will need to make sure your Snow Leopard install disc is a retail version, not grey:

iu.jpeg

You can follow the steps in this article: How to Perform a Clean Install of Snow Leopard OS X 10.6

Again, this process will permanently delete any data on the hard drive, so make a backup to an external hard drive of anything you want to save before proceeding.

We're here if you have any additional questions, or run into any problems.

C

Ask a Question