How did you end up here ?

Ric

Reaction score
Hi all !

I'm just curious, how did you stumble upon www.mac-help.com

Were you searching for something on Google or Yahoo and came across us ?

Did you come here via the links on the Apple website ?

thanks

Ric

Reaction score
Ric said:
Hi all !

I'm just curious, how did you stumble upon www.mac-help.com

Were you searching for something on Google or Yahoo and came across us ?

Did you come here via the links on the Apple website ?

thanks

Ric

To be honest I am not sure how I got here. I think I typed a wrong address in and then searched the addy via google and noticed this forum. :)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

I believe I did a Google search for Mac support forums...not sure, was a while ago!

;)

Reaction score
Sort of by chance. I was having problems with the Preview application on my OS 10.3.9. after doing a research on google using the the words preview and Mac OS I stumbled on your site. Found the answer to my problem (thanks Ric) and registered as a member of this growing community.

Reaction score
oddly enough looking for a way to coax a rom image file from my half dead IIvx
to see if i can get basilisk to run
why i dont know classic just works fine under panther
just one of those things you want to do just because they can be done

( like running windows 1 or 3.1 in a vpc window totally useless but fun...for a moment ..if you are masochistically inclined )

Reaction score
I was on MacLife and one of the people there told me about it and it looked good so I thought I would sign up!

Reaction score
Some bloke called Ric kept answering my questions on the overcrowded Apple forums so I thought I'd check his site out :)

Reaction score
I found this rockin' play through google. I am having problems with my PowerBook going to sleep without warning. I searched google for my problem and this site was the fourth hit.

Reaction score
I discovered this help forum only a few days ago and it looked friendly so I joined. I really like helping out other Mac users.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't a clue how I ended up here but I plan to stick around for a while at least ....

Ric

Reaction score
Hi and welcome Stanley or it is Mr Terrific ?

thanks for stopping by, the more help the better !

regards

Ric

SwampWitch

Reaction score
I typed a question about my Mac into Google and got this site. :) I looked at the Apple website, then came back here.

Reaction score
Sort of by chance. I was having problems with the Preview application on my OS 10.3.9. after doing a research on google using the the words preview and Mac OS I stumbled on your site. Found the answer to my problem (thanks Ric) and registered as a member of this growing community.

Ask a Question