How Can I See The Last System Changes Made?

Reaction score
One of the IT people at my office left a note on my desk saying that he had to log in on my Mac and install some test software. I want to know what it is that he's done and what's on there now, but he's gone and won't be back for days.

Is there any feature in OS X (10.5.3) that will let me see what the last system changes are or the last installed program is?

Reaction score
One of the IT people at my office left a note on my desk saying that he had to log in on my Mac and install some test software. I want to know what it is that he's done and what's on there now, but he's gone and won't be back for days.

Is there any feature in OS X (10.5.3) that will let me see what the last system changes are or the last installed program is?

Greetings, The only way that I know to do this is to use an app called Uninstaller. Unfortunately, Uninstaller won't be of much use in this case as the software was already installed and Uninstaller doesn't have a saved previous state to compare to the current state.

Ask a Question