How can I paste web pages so I can print them off?

Reaction score
Hi there

This seems an absurdly easy task, yet I've just spent several hours trying and failing. Text Editor keeps mangling the pasted page into one long column, that I can't reformat, and I can't find any programs that would seem to do what I want, which is put an image of a web page onto a sheet to be printed.

Sorry to waste anyone's time; it seems that it should be easy, but I just can't work it out.

Reaction score
Are you referring about printing the entire web page or just the photo? Reformatting a web page will involve dealing with HTML codes (that's how the pages are written). IF all you want is the image, you can right-click (or control click, depending on the type of mouse you have) and select "View image." That will open a browser window with just that image.

Reaction score
Are you referring about printing the entire web page or just the photo? Reformatting a web page will involve dealing with HTML codes (that's how the pages are written). IF all you want is the image, you can right-click (or control click, depending on the type of mouse you have) and select "View image." That will open a browser window with just that image.

I want to print the whole page, text and pictures if possible, as a snapshot. I didn't think that i'd be importing HTML code, I guess that may be the problem...

Reaction score
So, what is wrong if you just do command (Apple) + p? That should bring up your print window for the page/document you have open.

Reaction score
Thank you, that works perfectly. I've only just got my apple, and couldn't find anything telling me how to do that. Thanks very much.

Ask a Question