How can I know when a fax was sent

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

Can you give a little more info...what exactly is happening ?

Are you just using the inbuilt Fax software in Tiger or are you using another Application ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Thanks Ric,

I’m using inbuilt Fax software in Tiger, but when I send a Fax the software does not tell me when it’s done.
I was using the FaxCenter 1.4.1 till now that was more friendly for me, but when I installed Tiger the faxes are sent in negative mode (black page with white text), I don’t now why and if it my be modified?
Thanks,
Sorry for my poor English (Spanish spoken)

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there Jose,

I'm not sure why your faxes are being sent as negatives...you will possibly have to check the 'print options' to see if anything has been ticked.

Attached to this message there is a little Application that I have written (an Applescript.) that will, when clicked open up the Internal Modem and click the completed jobs button...this should allow you to see what has completed.

It should do this !

You could place the Application on your Desktop or in the Dock for easy access...

You'll have to turn on "GUI Applescripting".

This may or may not work depending on the 'localisation' (language) of your Mac !

regards

Ric

Attachments

• Show Fax Status.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 272

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there Jose,

did you turn on GUI Scripting ?

What Language does you Mac use ?

regards

Ric