Help with a small automator program

Reaction score
Hi all
I have tried to make automator do one thing for me, and it works as long as its a workflow but i need to have it as an app that can be started/run every time i log in and keep running in the background.

I want aotomator to serach for torrent files in my Download folder, IF found move them to a folder located on my NAS and then open the file with a torrent client. But it seems like if no torrent files are found when a log into my computer (So the app is starting as i wanted) i get an error "Error wile moving file".
How can i best do to make automator app search for files and if nothing is found it goes to a halt and just waits (search continuously ) and moves files when the appear ?

Below is how i did it, but maybe a IF loop or something is needed if no files found ?
Its in Swedish i am afraid but maybe you can have an idea anyway.

Br
Patrik

Skärmavbild 2015-01-18 kl. 14.44.32.png

Reaction score
It seems like my automator app is not allowed to move the file. i have tried to a local folder "Pictures" and it still says the same thing. How to make the automator app
permission to move a file ?

Ask a Question