HELP! Sudden Issue on Airport. Keeps Saying "Scanning"

Reaction score
okay so...last night i tried to connect to my wireless network im using a 2wire router..
i typed in the wrong WEP password like 2x finally on the 3rd time i got it right.

ever since then the airport has not been working properly...

when i click on airport under the status it usually says "airport: on" but instead now it says "airport: scanning" then it will say on and then 2 seconds later it will say "Scanning" and it has the little pinwheel going to the right of it

i know its not a problem with my wireless or my internet because i can connect fine when using an ethernet cable and my roommate who has a mac as well can connect wireless to the same network perfectly fine

so i know its gotta b my airport...i called apple support and basically not helpful at all at the end of a 30 min troubleshoot he basicaly told me to bring it in to apple store and have them take a look which basically means that i might have to have it shipped out

wtf! someone pls help

Ask a Question