Hello!

Reaction score
Thought I would say hello as a new Mac user, and new member to the site. I have to say that I have looked through the site before in order to help make the decision to move over from the 'dark' side of PC's ;) I knew I had made the right decision yesterday when I set up wireless networking with my BT hub in 30 seconds on the mac, and 2 hours on my wifes laptop PC...say no more....

Anyway I am a complete Mac virgin, so I hope I don't ask too many dumb questions in the coming months!

Pete

Reaction score
Hello Pete and Welcome!

We all started somewhere in our Mac Journeys. I switched over to Mac almost a year and a half ago, and I have no regrets. Ask as many questions as you want! Your questions may help other new people on the site find what they need to help fix their problems as well! Enjoy your Mac and enjoy yourself here on the boards!!

Searay

Reaction score
Hi Pete and welcome
I am, alas a serial mac user I have never used the deaded PC's except for some of my work. I never quite fathomed out how somrthing that was hell bent on going backwards trying to go forwards managed to take off.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there Pete and welcome !

ask as many questions as you want

regards

Ric

Ask a Question