Has England got a chance

Reaction score
Hi

The World cup is approching has anyone got any idea as to who's gonna pick it up this time round?

I think England has the team to win it just lets hope that nob David Beckham doesn't take any pen's :D

But think Brazil will take home the cup (again) :mad:

Ric

Reaction score
I think England should have a good chance - they always seem to have a good chance.

They just seem to fall at the last hurdle...They ought to rewatch the 1966 match, just to remind them what it's all about.

Anyway, if they don't do well, I hope Sven will do the decent thing and ____ off that would be a bonus.

Ric

Reaction score
Danster: Being from Liverpool are you red or blue?
(to non UK residents Liverpool or Everton Football club)

Reaction score
Yano I couldn't give 2 hoots about football but I love big cup events where england play
I.E Euro 2004 and The World Cup

But to answer your question everyone I know is a red
family, friends so I guess I support L'pool

I told my friend in college as a joke that I supported Man U the first time I met him and all the heads in the room litrally turned to me and silence broke out. I thought i was gonna get beat up

I said it was a joke but I get dirty looks from everyone now :D

So i just say i support Man U hehe :)

Ric

Reaction score
No worries, just trying to start a conversation, I bet you won't say you're a Man U fan again, I can imagine his face...

I must admit I too like the big events, and am, in part a Red, (Nottingham Forest-born and bred...Part Man Utd - I am an adopted Manc, lived here for 16 years.)

I just like to watch a good match really.

I can just imagine your fellow students faces...quick run !

Ask a Question