Google Earth - Where have you been ?

Ric

Reaction score
A new game...

Post your pics of interesting places from Google Earth !

Google Earth is a free app !

Maybe some where you have been or some where you would like to go !

This one should be self explanatory...

I have walked on this with Wifey...before she was Wifey !

We only got this far, Wifey doesn't like heights !

sanfransisco.jpg

Ric

Reaction score
...surely, some of you get away from the computer screen long enough for a holiday !

;-)

Reaction score
LOL...I meant to post this a while ago. Here it is finally. I have a vacation home on this Island. This is the second largest fresh water island in the world. I will be heading up there in a couple of days!!!! WooHoo!! This island is so remote that you can't get a local dial-up internet number! If you want broadband, you have to go through satellite! The "town" on the island has a satellite broadband connection and it is wireless throughout the town. This is the only spot I am aware of (in the states at least) where we have wireless in the pub!!!

cottagedc3.jpg

Ric

Reaction score
That sounds fantastic !

Another place to add to my world tour !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
My dad and I did a Northern Alaska/Yukon Territory Arctic expedition when I was 13 years old! That was really fun. We lost all track of time since it was light 24 hours a day. Our first night there....we ate dinner at 4 in the morning and the sun was still shining!!! Polar Bears are cool!!!! Anyway, our base camp was in this area:

arcticai7.jpg

Reaction score
Couldn't resist this one - Las Vegas, the missus and I got married out there a few years back, and been back every year since - usually staying at the Luxor - the big glass pyramid in the picture! LV is a place you either love or hate!

LV-1.jpg

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

very nice !

It's on Wifeys 'want to go there list' !

Everyone goes away to get married these days !

regards

Ric

Ask a Question