flashing question mark and cd wont eject

Reaction score
i was wondering if you could help me out!

My mac is playing up, its a Mac OS X Tiger Macbook, and im getting a flashing questionmark on start up, now ive looked into how to solve that, and i can do so by using my bootdisk, BUT, theres a disk in there that i was using before it crashed and it wont eject. Ive tried everything to get it out, all the comand prompts, and trying to start up in safe mode etc, but its just a continuous blank screen with the flashing questionmark, it wont change.

Have you any idea what could be wrong? Also, how could i solve this problem.

Reaction score
i was wondering if you could help me out!

My mac is playing up, its a Mac OS X Tiger Macbook, and im getting a flashing questionmark on start up, now ive looked into how to solve that, and i can do so by using my bootdisk, BUT, theres a disk in there that i was using before it crashed and it wont eject. Ive tried everything to get it out, all the comand prompts, and trying to start up in safe mode etc, but its just a continuous blank screen with the flashing questionmark, it wont change.

Have you any idea what could be wrong? Also, how could i solve this problem.

Have you tried holding the mouse clicker down as you restart your Mac to eject the disc?

Ask a Question