EyeTV 2.3

Reaction score
I just bought one of those Miglia TVMicro TV tunner USB thunb drive looking thing. I love it!!! Works great on 17" MBP. If anyone is familiar with the software, how do you change the zip code for the guide. I set the zip code when I installed it. So my question is "how do you "modify" the zip code?

I really don't need to change it, I just want to know how. I am wierd like that. ;)

Searay

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

I believe that the guide is via TitanTV, correct? I wonder if there is a setting in the prefs, or if it sets a cookie in your browser - i.e. creates a TitanTV account for you during setup and you could change the zip code/cable system on the the TitanTV website?

C

Reaction score
I believe that the guide is via TitanTV, correct? I wonder if there is a setting in the prefs, or if it sets a cookie in your browser - i.e. creates a TitanTV account for you during setup and you could change the zip code/cable system on the the TitanTV website?

C

kool

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there .:|RONN1E|:. and welcome !

So my question is "how do you "modify" the zip code?

I have that same one , (somewhere?), Cory's quite correct...change it on the Titan website or or TVTV for those of us in the UK.

regards

Ric

Ask a Question