Entourage (error code -192)

Reaction score
Hi

I keep getting an error code (-192) then Entourage locks up and I have to force quit. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this.

Running a MacBook operating software OS X 10.4.10

1.83Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
512mb ram

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi Richard Ware and welcome,

Is there a message attached to the error code? Do you use a palm held device to sync with Entourage?

I'm having a bit of trouble locating info on that code ... do you have a maintenance app installed you could run? Like Main Menu or OnyX? Your system may be in need of a bit of cleaning/optimising ..

Reaction score
Help, I am also having the -192 problem. That is all it says, "Error Code -192".

I have used Eudora for years but had trouble updating it for use on my brand new and pretty wonderful iMac. So I started using Entourage. Yuck. Anyway, like other posts I have read, I have a large number of saved messages (50,000?). Partially that is because in the migration I seem to have made three copies of several old mailboxes. So I have been deleting in my spare time.

About every fifth or sixth action I take (opening a mail, deleting a message moving to a new mailbox), I get the error, everything stops, I force quit and then open it up again. Nothing seems to be getting lost except my time.

Help. How do I fix this?
Erica

Ask a Question