Can't See...HELP

Reaction score
This is going to sound odd, but, my screen is darker and what it displays than what it should be. I have gone to the system prefrences and the brightness is all the way up, along with on my keyboard.

The other day it was "normal" I don't know what the heck I hit, but now everything is dark again.

ANY HELP PLEASE!?

Reaction score
Is it a laptop? This similar thing is happening to his iBook and he said it's something to do with the screen's backlight. There's a wire getting pinched when you open/close it, or something strange like that. If you're using a desktop, I can't help you.

I don't know what to do to fix it either. Sorry. :-(

Reaction score
It's a labtop.

Yesterday was the first time it was "normal".

Story Time:
It was on sleep, and I "woke it up" by hitting the space bar like always, and then I always hit the sun/brighten button on the keyboard, and the screen went blue, and then all of a sudden I could see things that I couldn't see before because they were too dark. As soon as I turned off my labtop and came back the next day, back to the same ol same dark screen.

Ask a Question