Cannot login to my Mac Mini

Reaction score
I managed to re-install Snow Leopard from the original CD aftter jumping through hoops for a day and a half.The last screen I saw was " Install Successful" or reinstall successful reboot required . I then had a hell of a time getting the CD out but by restarting and hitting the F12 key I managed to remove it. Now it does not allow me past the first screen to login. I add the admin password and it goes to the next screen warning that a new key chain will be started.
Nothing I put in will allow me access to any other screen. It will not boot to the OSX when I put that CD in either.
Anyone have a clue as to what to do next short of sending it back to the factory?
It appears that the key chain has been corrupted and it will not write to a new one.

Reaction score
Coupled to your other problem, I'm inclined to think your HD is faulting or you have faulty RAM.

Not being able to get in makes it impossible to move forward, find an Apple Service Centre near you.

Ask a Question