Bubble Corrector

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by The Translucent Amoebae, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. Is there an application that can Correct an Image from The FishEye
    Bubble Effect...?
    This occurs to an annoying degree with my simple digital camera at
    normal focal lengths ( or digital equivalents )

    It would be like DeSkewering an Image; Only from The Bubble Eye

    The Translucent Amoebae, Apr 24, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.