blue screen, new macbook 11/19/07

Reaction score
When I first got my mac, it started very quickly. Now there's kind of a delay and then before the 'ready-to-go' window appears there is a blue screen. I read about a blue screen appearing for people adding Leopard to an older mac. Is this blue screen I'm getting a bad thing or a normal thing? I've installed mindmap and neo office...Thx

Reaction score
When I first got my mac, it started very quickly. Now there's kind of a delay and then before the 'ready-to-go' window appears there is a blue screen. I read about a blue screen appearing for people adding Leopard to an older mac. Is this blue screen I'm getting a bad thing or a normal thing? I've installed mindmap and neo office...Thx

I'm running Tiger and I see the blue screen as well. It's normal. As long as your system starts, you're doing fine. The blue screen of death is a different matter though. :)

Reaction score
Ah yes, the distinction, blue screen and blue screen of death.

I love my mac!

Thanks for posting that! It made my day!

Yes, don't confuse the Mac Blue Screen (normal) and the Blue Screen of Death (Windows). The Mac Blue Screen is normal as Walrus said.

Reaction score
Ah yes, the distinction, blue screen and blue screen of death.

I love my mac!

Is it just me or does this sound shakespearean? :D
To be or not to be. Ah yes, the distinction, blue screen and blue screen of death.
I love it!:)

Reaction score
Is it just me or does this sound shakespearean? :D
To be or not to be. Ah yes, the distinction, blue screen and blue screen of death.
I love it!:)

Yes it does sound Shakespearean! Thanks again, this thread has once again made my day!

Cheerio
Searay

Reaction score
What can I say. The mac and I are a creatiive whirlwind!
Creative whirlwind? You did it again!
Alas, Poor Searay! I knew him, Tulipz: a creative whirlwind and a fellow of infinite
jest.
Somebody stop me!! :D

Ask a Question